I am not that new to blogging but I feel privileged to be nominated for the Versatile Blogging Award. I’m honored as always to be nominated by Johanne for this award. Her stories and life inspire me as I read and visit her blog daily. The versatile blogger is one way to pave the way forward to fellow bloggers and I love her inspiration and encouragement. She has an hearing impairment but it doesn’t restrain her at all. Thanks for the nomination and I gladly accept. If you haven’t had a chance, please visit her blog at https://momwhearingloss.wordpress.com/
1. Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share ten random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate ten more bloggers who are fairly new to blogging.
Ten random facts:
1. I love life – I hold on to life even with health issues and medical struggles.
2. Laughter is the best therapy I feel in stressful situations. I find blogging releases stress as I find many bloggers have a wonderful sense of humor.
3. I formally taught high school for 11 years until I retired 3 years ago. I was a late bloomer after the divorce.
4. I’m happiest with family and close friends surrounding me. It’s being more comfortable and familiarity with secure surroundings.
5. My secret desire is to visit exotic places, like Egyptian pyramids and tombs.
6. Natural landscapes are beautiful and reflective of my soul to me.
7. I would love to be a well-known writer and author in the future. I love creative writing, poetry and research, both fictional and nonfictional.
8. I am well-educated (maybe too much so). I obtained my Doctorate after divorce though.
9. I was married nearly 15 years during my first relationship and involved over 13 years with my second relationship. I do not have any children from marriage.
10. I feel in my heart that I will write more books and poetry in the future. It is hard work but I will persevere.
I enjoy following all of these blogs on a regular basis. They are very interesting to read and I am inspired in different ways from their blogs and from them.
My 10 nominees:
1. YesterdayAfter (http://yesterdayafter.com/) – I enjoy looking at Carolina’s artistic creations, her artwork and jewelry. She is multi-talented and very sweet. She is not just a fellow blogger. I feel I have known her part of my life. She has nominated me for several awards and has many awards herself. She probably doesn’t need another one. She is an incredible person.
2. Shade But No Shade (https://shadebutnoshade.wordpress.com/) – I found Karen online. Her beautiful posts and stories give a different and refreshing prospective on life. Her blog is a reflection of her soul where you can find in many shades anytime.
3. V-Pub (https://weight2lose2013.wordpress.com/) – Songwriter and Artist, I enjoy reading Rob’s posts and visiting his blog. He is awesome in writing songs. A must-read blog for music lovers and musicians.
4. Krista (https://fromfoodstampstoafuture.wordpress.com/) – Her posts are an inspiration and encouraging in many ways. I love her positive attitude toward life. Just her smile shows that!
5. MeRaw (http://alienblob.com/how-it-all-began/) – is a blog about a mother battling cancer. She had a son who battled cancer before his passing last year. Read her stories and be inspired as she does me.
6. I Am Not Sick Boy (http://iamnotsickboy.com/) – Read Patty’s blog which is so inspiring. The story of her young son suffering from a chronic illness before his passing. She gives helpful and researched information on chronic illnesses not only affecting children but adults too.
7. Lionheart (https://musingsofadelusionalmind.wordpress.com/) – is an inspirational blog where I find encouraging words. Read her amazing posts of humane behavior, hope and poetry.
8. JC (https://nimbus432.wordpress.com) – is a blog I enjoy because of its originality and life with post Parkinson’s disease. Stories and posts that will inspire readers and fellow bloggers. Very inspiring to me as it will be for you to read.
9. Purple Slob In Recovery (https://purpleslobinrecovery.wordpress.com/) – Very encouraging blog which I enjoy reading daily. She describes her life as a mother, wife and grandmother. She has a very positive side to life.
10. Andrew M Ferrell (https://andrewmferrell.wordpress.com/) – is a blog about books, written works and authors. There are also interviews with authors particularly with new books. I enjoy reading and visiting his blog regularly.
Please do not feel like you have to accept the nomination but I hope you do. It is a lot of work but I would like to hear and learn more about you. annepm2015@ (https://annermurray.wordpress.com/)