Yesterday, I met one of my New Year’s resolutions. I lost down to 120 lbs. I reached my target goal one week before the new year. Although barely 5’2″, I hope to keep the weight off.
Things I have been thankful for in 2018:
- participating in a research medical study of LEMS (sutoimmune).
- finding alternate treatments (botox) for feet and ankles to enhance mobility.
- changing infusions to a new medicine. There were pros and cons to this.
- enjoying writing and another book written last spring.
- having financial needs met.
- a new van to drive.
- a loving and wonderful family.
These are not necessarily in order, but goals I want to achieve in 2019. Some are more important than others. They are:
- a closer relationship with God. Make peace with Him.
- my father regain strength and health, as before his stroke. Complete healing for his heart. May he be able to come home soon.
- my mother stay strong and active. Complete healing for her hand, b/p and heart.
- healing for brother-in-law and all removal of abnormal (potential pre-cancer) cells above his eye.
- complete restoration of personal health (including ribs and bladder) and regained strength. Straightened feet and ankles, so I can walk again. A cure for the autoimmune condition (LEMS) and no return of cancer anywhere in my body.
- keep weight loss permanent. I feel good at this weight (120).
- find a mate (spouse) for life. An equal partner to share the rest of my life with happiness, love and joy.
- that my sisters’ families stay healthy, happy and loved.
- welcome a new great-niece to the family this summer. May she be beautiful and healthy. Let her know she is loved.
- make financial needs stable and available if needed.
- new housing that best suits my physical needs. My parents also need new housing.
- more written books with 100% royalists and selling well. A play script for a series, Saga of the Ages. My desire to make this into a movie production one day.
Maybe I ask and hope for too much. But I mainly want good health and happiness for family members and myself. God bless everyone and stay strong and positive. Wishing everyone best wishes for the new year!